As you are aware the Government have announced a local restriction tier system that will be in place from Wednesday 2nd December. The Telford and Wrekin district has been placed in Tier 2.
As a result of the announcement the committee have taken the decision to reopen the Club from Wednesday 2nd December, with a number of limitations:
Please do not attend if:
The gate code has been reset to the code last used before lockdown, so you will be able to enter without being greeted at the gate.
These are strange and unprecedented times. Please do take care and stay safe.
A series of detailed Risk Assessments have been completed and are published at the bottom of this page. The Club will be using the Covid-19 Secure plan that is outlined in the two documents that are linked. It is essential that all members read this information and comply with it.
- RA 001 – General TNC
- RA 002 – Meeting TNC
- RA 003 – Entrance TNC
- RA 004 – Reception TNC
- RA 005 – Club Room TNC
- RA 006 – Greenwood Hill TNC
- RA 007 – Wendy House TNC
- RA 008 – G1 Store TNC
- RA 009 – Wood Store TNC
- RA 010 – Committee Room TNC
- RA 011 – Elsan Points TNC
- RA 012 – Fresh Water Points TNC
- RA 013 – Main Shower Block TNC
- RA 014 – Control of Contractors TNC
- RA 015 – First Aid TNC
- RA 016 – Toilet Block (Play Area) TNC
- RA017 – Swimming Pool
- RA018 – Toilet Block (Main Car Perk)
- RA019 – Boules Court
- RA020 – Visitors
- RA021 – Activities Room (Above Main Shower Block)